Where, When and How We Collect Information From You
We may collect your personal information of you from what you provide in our counter, from what you enter at our website, our social media from our various activities, our sales persons, at our events or when you join our loyalty programs and /or mailing list.
When you visit this site, our social media pages, or use services or features of one of our mobile applications, we may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means, including using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
When you visit this site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or download and use one of our mobile applications, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geo-location data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
What kind of information that you provide
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or other phone number, and mobile service provider)
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Your physical characteristics and skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages or use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or in application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
- Your loyalty member number
What we do with your information that may benefit you
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you at counter or at events
- Invite you exciting events
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, promos, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
- We may use the information collected through automated means on this site for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes to create better services and products to your specifics needs.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. But if you disable cookies in your browser, this website may not work properly or not all the feature will be available for you.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your mobile device.
All data collection practice and Social Media and email listing consent that you give can be opt-out at any time. You may do so by clicking unsubscribe or follow the instructions on the respected social media.
We also not responsible in any way, shape, form any legal responsibilities on any other sites that may linked from this website for your convenience and information.
Please kindly rest assured that we protect any data that you have consented to give against any accidental or malicious intent from other third party that may interest from your data. Please be informed also that no system are perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your device.
You may contact us if there are any concerns.
ULTIMA II | The Ageless Expert Founded in New York